.....DONE with Fair season FOR.EV.ER. Whoop whoop! Yup, in other news we are starting our out processing hubbalou now. You may need to revisit The Decision if you are lost in the sauce. The time is near my friends.
Anywho, here is our annual fair blog post - but this year was different. Our neighbor Eleisha and her 3 little girls came with us! Not so lame with friends! The weather may have gotten nasty for a bit but I think taking friends made it that much better. I honestly hadn't planned on even going. Sounded like a snooze fest. Been there done that x100. Same thing every year!
{Cutest Army Brats I've ever seen!}
{Annabella}
{Eleisha & Victoria, I love this one. Victoria is usually crying over something, its a classic that's for sure!}
{Miss Katie bugs - I almost cried when I saw her riding the pony. Her Grandma was the Miss Juab Rodeo Queen. Maybe she'll be a rodeo queen like Grandma. She would have loved this picture I know it.}
{Kamillah}
{Cowboy Issac, maybe he'll be a cowboy like his Great Grandpa Yates, who is a cowboy!}
{The $3 rides. Yikes. Really? $3?!}
{Don't worry Mom, I wont waste your money on lame rides. I'll just sit here watching all the other kids have a blast. Its ok.}
No comments:
Post a Comment