Wedding cake!!! YEAH!!! I totally forgot we had the top of our cake in the freezer! I was getting some chicken out for chicken enchiladas tonight and saw it and about had a fit! I'm so excited but I think it might take awhile for that sucker to thaw out :( but hey, its CAKE!!! I'm so excited because all I got was a mouth full of fondant and Donavon got the cake. LAME, especially after I was so psyched for this cake. I guess thats what I get for sticking with the fondant when everyone told me not to.....
CAKE!!!!! I cant wait to taste its chocolately goodness w/ Frango Mint ganache in the middle... oh it sounds so good...

1 comment:
Do you think it'll still be tasty after a year in the freezer? I wouldn't know, because we were told not to freeze our's, that it would be nasty since it had fresh cream and strawberries in it. Happy Anniversary! I like your new blog btw.
Post a Comment