Monday, July 14, 2008

Tad bit creepy...

So my sister Katrina had this cool new widget that showed where people lived that were looking at her blog. So i added it. Maybe that was a bad idea.... I check it every once and awhile out of curiousity but then I started noticing people in places I dont know anyone are looking at our blog! Like Weiser, ID and places around Utah Valley. If you zoom in, it zooms into their specific street location and I dont have friends living on those streets..... CREEPY who is stalking me?! Donavon said well just make it private. Its an idea but the whole point of having a blog is for everyone in the FAMILY and FRIENDS to see instead of sending out emails; and if I make it private than y'all have to have a gmail account to even see it! Not the point! And I think that like 5 of you do. I've made it so you cant find it off of google or anything but still... tad bit creepy..... just a tad....

7 comments:

Becky said...

Hi Elisa,
I think Katrina got that off my blog and I also had a blog stalker that checked my blog like twice a day. So just wanted to let you know that I was looking at your blog and I'm not a creepy stalker, just Katrina's roomate from Ricks:)
Becky

Katrina said...

I know. I keep thinking I should make mine private too but don't for the same reason you just said. I keep getting these hits in and around southern california and I don't know ANYBODY who lives down there. I didn't know you could zoom in so close that it would give you a street...interesting!

Meagan said...

Okay, that's just freaky. You should email me how to check who is looking at my blog. See if I have any stalkers too! Maybe that's a bad idea though.... :)

Stacy said...

Eleasa! It's Stacy (Hart) I found your blog on Meagan's, and I have been blog stalking you for a while (that's me in PG, Utah). Send me your email address so I can add you to our blog (it's private) at stacyrunia@gmail.com. Congrats on your babe!!! He will have to be friends with evan!

Stacy said...

P.S. Sorry to creep you out! It's also a little creepy that you can reverse-stalk people... hehehe

Danielle said...

I have a blog counter that records IP addresses of visitors, but it's not that accurate. It can be off by 100 miles...so the widgit thing you have could be the same. I only know this cause it can't even get MY IP address right.

Monica said...

Indeed creepy... it makes me think about all the blogs I've looked at of people I don't even know... anyway, I like keeping up with the cousins, so add me to a list if you make it private. xo