Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy freaking 23rd birthday....

Hemorrhoids and stretch marks. La de freaking da...

Cant you just tell I'm thrilled to be entering what I call 'old age'? Whatever happened to the days when I didnt have to worry about all that? Sorry if that was a TMI but this pregnancy thing is making me depressed. Poor Donavon may as well have married an 80 year old woman. Cranky, cant walk, cant get myself up once I'm down, all I want to do is sleep and if I am awake, chances are I'm complaining about all my aches and pains or just weeping in depression of hemorroids and my new set of stretch marks on my once flawless butt. Yet he says 'they're cute' which just makes me want to back hand him - did you just hit your head? Since when are stretch marks cute?!?!

I thought for sure I'd dodged the stretch marks, I'm 8 months and nothing. Until Saturday... they are small and barely noticable but it doesnt matter. They are there and I dont like them. I'm totally confused though, my belly is stretched tight as it goes and not one mark, but my flabby butt w/ plenty of growing room gets them?? Figure that one out....

Happy freaking birthday.... welcome to old age....

1 comment:

Meagan said...

i freakin love your blog.

getting me all excited to
1. get old
2. have babies