Surprisingly I find the time moving quickly. I suppose in part to keeping busy. Issac is a handful and keeps me on my toes but I've also kept myself busy with activities (not including tv). I've read over 4 books in a week, some within 24 hours. Although I've taken a few days off so I can sleep. I get so wound up and excited about the books I cant sleep, and thats after staying up until 1am reading. I've loaded up on another 8 books today though.
Donavon on the other hand said time is dragging on so slow. He's in class Mon-Fri, all day. He seems to get along pretty well with his roommate. His roomie is from Payson, UT and is also LDS. What are the odds? At least he doesnt have to worry about someone shady stealing his things or someone coming home drunk at night. Today he went down to Mrtyle Beach and explored for a bit. I think the weekends are the hardest though, not much to do.
He studied hard for his first test and got a 90%. Glad he passed.
Issac finished up swim lessons on Thursday with miss Bella. My old roommate Mandy was such a sweetheart and drove us to class and then to pick up our car from the dealership. We've had some problems with it and I had to take it in to have some work done on the computer. Issac got to sit next to Bella in the backseat but by the time we got to the locker room they were clawing and pushing each other. Sort of cute to see them interacting, even if they were pestering each other.
He's also broken his top two teeth through. They've been trying so hard but today when he bit my foot, I felt them. Here is a picture, although its not an attractive picture, but you can see them! He's been working on walking, he's getting speedy but still only walks when holding onto you. He still doesnt try to go from one thing to the next.
Top two pearly whites
Also jumping off the stairs is still a lot of fun. He's learning how to come back DOWN the stairs once he gets up. I suppose some people might freak at the thought I let my son play on the stairs but I figure its better to teach him than to ban him and never let him experience it. I even let him tumble down them (only from the 1st or 2nd step) and if its any higher, I grab him before he hits anything. He never cries, just has this look of 'wow'. Its not like they are hard falls and its on nice soft carpet. I might add that I never ever let him play on them when I am not right there by his side ready to catch him. Here are some other shots of him from today.
This is why the windows never stay clean. 
Standing all by himself
Climbing up, up and away
Preparing for the launch, notice the bottom teeth.
and we have take off!!
Annnnd...... Stay tuned for an important post to come on Monday. I hope.... Until then I will leave you in suspense, but rest assured I'm dying too (not literally, figuratively).
1 comment:
Well....if it was Baltimore you wouldn't be far from Miles and Siena but then you wouldn't be able to get a house as nice as the one you are getting because I think it is all really pricey in the East....not the South or Texas....SLC sounds good to me! Then when your folks come to see you I can see them too!
Post a Comment