I've been wanting to get my hair done for a few months now. Have I? No. Why? Because I just cant decide what to do, or if a certain cut I love on someone is going to look great on me. So maybe you all can help me decide. How do you think I look better?
Blonde.....
Or Brown... (they say if you have olive undertones in your skin that brown is best for you. Which I have)

Or somewhere inbetween... which is pretty much the color it is. I havent had it colored in any way, shape, or form since I finished my 1st Trimester of pregnancy.
Long... (see pictures above...)
Or short.... this is the shortest its been since I was in high school. I cut it all off after we got married and donated it to Locks of Love. Although I dont think I'd go with this cut, something SHORTER. more of a 'bob'. I could even donate again!
So what do you think? And dont just go tell me to chop it all off because it would 'be fun'. I want to know what suits me best. I'm not looking to give my stylist 'fun'. I want to look cute after!!!
Disclaimer... my hair is STRAIGHT, LIMP, LIFELESS. Dont go thinking I can just curl it and style it super cute all the time, because my friends my hair is the devil. No body whatsoever. It will curl a little bit now, but I'm afraid if I chop it it wont anymore. Annnd.... I HATE hair products, all of them. I dont want gunk in my hair every day. I dont use any now and I'd like to keep it somewhat that way.
Throw your ideas out!!
6 comments:
I say no to the dark! It doesn't even look like you.I HATE goo on my hair and hands too.You need to look for styles for heart shaped faces. What do you think of this one? theglamourouslife.com/.../nicole_richie_400.jpg
I like your hair blonde, I don't think the darker is all that flattering on you. I think a shorter bob could be really cute, but then you can't pull it back if you really want it out of your face. Also I think you would be spending more time on hair styling, not sure.
Sometimes I use hair magazines for inspiration, just go take a look at the ones on the shelf at the grocery store. I think your hair color now actually looks nice, you might brighten it up a bit. I am not much help. Kind of wishy washy myself.
I vote for long and I like the blonde better. Nice to be able to pull it back, especially since you chase after a kid all day. Blonde just looks more like you, I think...
Well, I don't think the brown looks necessarily bad, but I'd say the blonde looks better, and they say that lighter hair makes you look younger (not that you have to worry about looking old yet). :) You and I have totally different hair texture, because mine does have quite a bit of body. I wish I could just let it air dry like you and have it be sleek and shiny! Mine is a huge afro if I let it air dry. Anyway, I agree with Jules, shorter is not necessarily easier. I think it looks good long, but what about lightening it up a little (like Jules said) and then adding some layers to give it some variety? Or some side-swooping bangs or something?!
Go Short and Blonde!!!
I say short and blonde too. I loooove you with blonde hair. And although you look like a killer babe with long hair, I think you have a great face for a bob. Go for it!
Post a Comment