
If you read my last post you should know that I have a special announcement today....
New orders!!! The day we've been long awaiting for has come!
I called Donavon the second I got off the plane and all he said was....
"Baltimore..."
Before I broke into tears I said "no, you're joking riiiiight?"
He said... "nope, Baltimore"
me.... "you're JOKING RIIIIIIGHTT?!?!?!"
So there we have it..... JOKING.....
New orders are for the 6th Brigade, Salt Lake Battalion, Company TBD by the end of the week. However they have told us that we should be in the Salt Lake Company as well. Meaning we will be at one of the offices in the Salt Lake Valley.
Above is a picture of the Battalions for USAREC CONUS (continental US) (Salt Lake Battalion is the "6J" in the blueish purple or 'periwinkle')
Finally.... things are going our way for once!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment