This post is mostly for Donavon, but y'all can enjoy it too.
We went up to Seattle, well Issac and I did and we had a 'pre 1st birthday bash' for him.
Donavon was pretty bummed he missed it and we couldnt even skype all week because my parents dont have wireless at their house.
So here you go Donavon, a post just for you with lots of videos of the last week and even pictures.
We went up to Seattle, well Issac and I did and we had a 'pre 1st birthday bash' for him.
Donavon was pretty bummed he missed it and we couldnt even skype all week because my parents dont have wireless at their house.
So here you go Donavon, a post just for you with lots of videos of the last week and even pictures.
This is the cake I made for him
Gee thanks a lot mom for making me look like a goof ball!!
Nothing to do with the birthday bash, but some shots from before, mid and after the trip...
Bubbles are tastey...
Dont worry I cleaned Auntie Stevie's windows for her at her new house.
Karen Noyes taught Mommy how to cook chow mein and I got a frozen chocolate chip cookie! YUMMERS!
I was ready for a nap by the time we got on our plane home, but I wont sleep anywhere but in my bed alone so I was a toad for the flight. I even peed on moms leg in the last few minutes. I was sure tuckered out. He sleeps half like mom, half like dad. Spread eagle like mom, and hands up like Dad.
This is a video of the night before we left. Mom ran to go pee real quick and was gone all of 30 seconds and I figured out how to not only get in the dishwasher but its a lot like my trucks too!
2 comments:
I love in the last video, he just looks at you like "Your bugging me mom, I am really busy!"
That cake is SO cute. Aw goodness. I want to make an identical one---just for fun. Well done Eleasa. cute boy you have.
Post a Comment