Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Today marks 3 years! In some aspects it seems like forever ago, and others it feel like it was just last year. We've sure accomplished a lot in 3 years, and wears me out just thinking about how much more we can accomplish in the next 50, hopefully more. Although we both agreed we dont care to live to our 100's unless we are in excellent health, but given our current health not so likely. I think I the best one out there, sorry ladies.


{ Pre-wedding photo ops }



{ The first look }



{ Dad walking me down the isle - pre-ceremony he told me he had always wanted to do this, and ironically as a kid I never imagined it any other way. I knew one way or another he had to walk me down an isle }


{ Rings please!}


{ Mr. & Mrs.}



{my bouquet I always dreamed of, pictures just dont do it any justice, I wish we had freezed it!}


{Ok, in my defense that dress literally weighed over 20lbs and it was a nice hot day, & no AC in the joint}


{ I always wanted fireworks at my wedding like Meet Joe Black, but I settled for sparklers }

Afterwards we headed to the Westin Bellevue and then the next day to Hawaii.... Oh how I wish I could relive it all again. I'd kill to go to Hawaii again just the two of us.





Ahhh. It looks so relaxing.

4 comments:

Katrina said...

Happy Anniversary! Lucky you on the earrings! Hey, I'm still dying to go to Hawaii (just the two of us) :) Maybe for our 15 year? That is my goal anyway!

Jane said...

happy anniversary! You were a beautiful bride that fine day in july. I am so glad I got to be there for your wedding/reception. It was truly stunning.

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary!!! Hope to see you guys soon when you come back to Seattle. Take care!

Jack Fuller said...

You were a beautiful bride, and it was a beautiful day!! Remember the week before when we went to the salon for the trial hairdo, and it was a downpour and we just thought, oh YUK, this can NOT happen next week! And it didn't, it was a perfect Seattle day. 3 years has flown by and yes you have accomplished a lot, CONGRATS!
Mom