Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Apparently his love isnt enough

Part II of the Devil Loves Me Too...

Its Tuesday - its free game to call and bug the Temple workers. With Donavon soundly asleep on the sofa and me not being able to do anything that makes the slightest sound I went upstairs and started harassing the Temple. No luck.... voicemail. Real shocker there. I left a message AGAIN and though, well maybe today they will call me back. I grabbed my phone and went outside to start transplanting my geraniums to the front yard since they are dying in the backyard - my last avail to save them.

Well of course Diesel decides it is the most opportune time to run away AGAIN (he did it yesterday too). So as I'm chasing him, the phone rings. CRAP. I know who it is, the Temple. I answer because I'm not about to miss that call!! I answer, out of breath because chasing a dog at almost 8 months pregnant in almost 100 degree weather is quite the work out. So I'm trying to talk to this sweet lady and refrain from screaming DIESEL!!! He however manages to stay just a few steps in front of me at all times. I'm not about to leap for him and crash down on my belly either. FINALLY I get him and drag him back to the house.
BUT WAIT -- Donavon is asleep on the sofa because he hardly slept the night before and has the night shift tonight. So I'm trying to whisper, run up the stairs to get in a place I can talk while the dog is trying to mow me down and beat me up the stairs. Then I cant find a pen or paper so I had to go back down and do it all over again! The lady was probably like what is her deal?

Oh well, its done. We have the date set and I guess the devil doesnt love me as much as I thought because he let one slip past him today.

October 11th (Saturday) at the Jordan River Temple!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Congrats!

Lana // Blog Author said...

Eleasa that's awesome! I'm glad you finally got through, they must be busy there at the Jordan River... haha.