We went and had an ultrasound done at the mall (only in Utah I tell ya). Even though some might say, oh but that is so expensive - it was PRICELESS! Really, its alot cheaper than what a Dr's office charges your insurance and we only got a 2D and a gender determination. The 3d/4d is more and not really worth it until you are late in your pregnancy, and by then its like why ruin ALL the surprise? So anyways, our little boy had the hiccups throughout the whole ultrasound and his whole little body kept jumping. It was pretty cute. We got an immediate profile of the little guy and he stuck his hand up and waived to us, then stuck those fingers right in his mouth. The tech kept moving the wand around and I thought ooohhh great we arent going to get the million dollar shot... after poking and proding the baby moved around a bit and spread em nice and wide for his debut of 'the goods' as soon as i saw the nub i thought well, its a boy and the tech says, I'm 100% sure that is a BOY! I'm not even a trained tech but it was plain as day and completely obvious that was a weener! Our little guy was pretty mellow, I'm thinking he was trying to take a nap. His cute little hands were resting up under his chin at the end. He measured right on the date, except for his head... that measured a few days ahead, but that is ok. As long as he doesnt get the Fuller nose.... I guess if he does, its just a good thing he is a boy. Donavon and I were on cloud 9 for the rest of the day - It was TOTALY worth the money! Its really amazing how much our baby's changed. Our last ultrasound was at 9wk3d and as you can see from the pics below he was just a little bean looking thing. We got to see his brain, his spine, bones and hear the heart beat again (150bpm). We both agreed we'd do it again hands down.
On our way home we stopped by Kohls to look for 'fat girl' pants - I ripped a hole in the crotch of my jeans, i already had 3 inches of crack hanging out. I cant wear belts so whenever i bend over i have to pull my shirt down or else.... :) They had a poor selection but they had cute baby clothes! we got some cute newborn clothes, a pair of PJ's that are blue and white stripped that have a truck and say 'daddy's little helper' and then a pack of asorted onesies with doggies on them and some plain stripped ones. I had to hold myself back not to buy out the boys section...
The picture above is a side profile view, you can see the umbilical cord and his two little hands below then his weenie sticking up - the one below is a bottom view - his bum and weenie and his little legs sticking up.




No comments:
Post a Comment