Why all the BOY votes?! C'mon everyone, I'm already stuck with 2 males, we need a female to even things out in this house! C'mon cheer for the pink team with me!!! I wont tell Donavon... promise...
Well, for Anne Elyse's sake I really hope you're having a girl. Can you imagine her with all brothers and boy cousins? However, my gut is saying it's a boy. BUT I was wrong with all three of mine, so don't take my word for it. :)
I voted boy but I really can't be accurate until I see you. I need to see a profile of you. If you are all out front it will be a girl and if you are as wide as a Mack truck it will be a boy.Thats my opinion. All I really want is for you to have a healthy baby. Love Dad
2 comments:
Well, for Anne Elyse's sake I really hope you're having a girl. Can you imagine her with all brothers and boy cousins? However, my gut is saying it's a boy. BUT I was wrong with all three of mine, so don't take my word for it. :)
I voted boy but I really can't be accurate until I see you. I need to see a profile of you. If you are all out front it will be a girl and if you are as wide as a Mack truck it will be a boy.Thats my opinion. All I really want is for you to have a healthy baby.
Love Dad
Post a Comment