Sunday, March 30, 2008

Uh.... Excuse me...

I'm sorry but it is March 30th and its SNOWING. I woke up and I usually check the window to see what the weather is like. All a habit I started back in my earlier years of college life when I'd have to go scrape my windows for 30 minutes. Hussle or take my time? Well this morning I'm like oh frost... as I'm walking closer to the window and trying to peek through the blinds im like wait..... no.... it's almost April.... RAAAAAAWWWWWWWRRRRR its snow. SNOW!!! I'm sooooo sick of the snow and the cold!!! It's time for spring!!! My whatevers started poking out of the ground and our dirt finally thawed enough for us to dig it up and put last years bulbs in the ground. UGH... seriously... where is the spring sunshine and warm weather??? I'm getting real sick of Utah's shinanagins, I might have to move further South. This is just unacceptable.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Well, if it makes you feel any better we had snow here this weekend too. Saturday night we went up to Mt. Pilchuck (Kyle had a wild hair up his rear that he wanted to go 4-wheeling...that's another story), but on the way home through Granite Falls and into Lake Stevens it was like a blizzard! It's been freaking cold here. Good news is it's supposed to warm up...should be sunny and near 60 by the end of the week.