
I finally got around to uploading pictures from our camera - Vegas pics are up too. (I actually found the camera, we lost it after vegas in the house). So, as I was going through them I found some pictures from not too long ago of Diesel and Daddy. Donavon always wanted a dog but I think he pampers his pooch a little TOO much sometimes. Now remember while looking at these pictures that Diesel is well over 80lbs now. Donavon still picks him up and carries him around the house and, as you can see rocks him in the rocker before bed.... spare me I know. We always laugh because my sister Katrina's chocolate lab moose thinks he's a small little lap dog, and apparently Diesel has the same disorder. They will both come over and sit in your lap and just want loves. I think moose would just LOVE to be rocked at night. I laughed when I saw Donavon doing this and had to take a picture - so Moose, eat your heart out. This one is for you! 



1 comment:
This cracks me up! If Donavon is this crazy over his DOG, he'll be nuts over a little baby. I think Diesel might have a rude awakening when the baby comes...he won't be the "baby" anymore!
Post a Comment