

Last night at about 1130PM I was tossing and turning in bed and got the sudden craving for my mom's pot roast, potatoes and CARROTS! ya... carrots... I hate veggies. It made me sooo hungry!! It still hasnt gone away so I think I'm going to make one this weekend, much to Donavon's dismay. He doesnt like roasts at all. After I feel asleep I started dreaming of food. In my dream Ivars came to tooele in a food court at the mall, and there was even a baskin robins! Oh Chocolate Chip Mint Ice Cream! YUM! For those of you that know Tooele - there isnt a mall, nor will there ever be I'm sure. I woke up pretty mad. I think im starting to get homesick again - I need my fix of La Palmera salsa, Ivars seafood & red chowder, Dicks, Starbucks, Kidd Valley, and Romio's pizza. Ohhh baby... now we are talkin! Oh how I dream of the sweet sweet Seattle nectar.... I need!!! July is TOO FAR AWAY!!! 
1 comment:
Well, we had a roast for Sunday dinner, but believe me, you didn't miss much. I got the meat at Winco, so I was wondering if it was going to be any good. It was just a little tough to say the least. Mom was doing the dishes afterward, and the garbage disposal was going nutso, and I was like, "What did you put in there?" Uhh...the ROAST! Moose had lots of leftovers. :) I know what you mean about the cravings though. I used to have them all the time when we lived in NY, even when I wasn't prego.
Post a Comment